DTF Printer L1800 Direct To Film Printer + Supplies + Software CADlink Digital Factory 10
The first desktop to print the new technology of DTF. DTF is taking the T-shirt decorative industry to a new level, and our DTF Printer Epson L1800 can be used to print Transfer Film with our special branded inks and powder to be pressed on both Dark and Light garments like cotton, polyester, blends, spandex, leather, and more. The Epson L1800 model is one of the most popular and affordable printers and is easy to use. NOTE: Since the printer is imported, will be 220v by default, you will need to get a 100 watts step-up converter from 110v to 220v to have the proper voltage.
The max print area is 13 inches x 19 inches paper size A3+. Dimensions are 28" long x 13" wide x 9" height. Using our branded inks and with low maintenance, your DTF printer will deliver superior and high-quality prints.
**** Before making your purchase, please make sure you understand our Refund Policy. ****
ALL SALES ARE FINAL
Included with your purchase:
- DTF Printer - Direct To Film Printer (dimensions: 28" long x 13"wide x 9" height)
- Printer ready and modified for DTF with external waste ink bottle
- Able to print up to A3+ size (13" wide x 19" long)
- Epson Cd Driver
- Power Cord
- USB Cord
- Printer Instructions
- 1 Empty Set of Dampers and Lines (already installed)
- Online Video Tutorials on DTF Community Support
- Kingdom DTF CMYK Inks - 8oz ea color
- Kingdom DTF White Ink - 16oz
- DTF transfer film A3 - 100 sheets
- DTF powder - 1 Pound
- Cleaning Kit - 1 (Cleaning solution, swabs, & regular syringe)
- CADlink Digital Factory 10 Online Activation Code Full Version (after purchase you can download the software HERE )
PLEASE NOTE: Due to high demand, printers can take 5-10 days to get ready. Pre-orders can take 15-60 days.
Things To Know:
NOTE: Since the printer is imported, will be 220v by default, you will need to get a 100 watts step-up converter from 110v to 220v to have the proper voltage.
- Max print resolution: 5760 x 1440 dpi
- 90 nozzles x 6
CONFIGURATION FROM LEFT TO RIGHT
C = Cyan, M = Magenta, W = White, W = White, K = Black, Y = Yellow
- This configuration will allow you to print designs for both Dark and Light Garments (such as black, white, gray, blue, red, etc.) with 2 channels dedicated to the white ink which is used when printing on Dark Garments, do a white base or just print in white. Just remember due to the inherent nature of white ink, use your White Ink Circulation System to keep your white ink at its best.
- T-Shirt Material Can Be Used: For best results, we recommend 100% Cotton, polyester, blends, leather, spandex, leather.
- DTF Inks: Alway use DTF inks for your DTF Printer and keep them in a safe place. You can use and re-order our branded inks.
- DTF Transfer Film: Instead of printing on the garment, you are going to print on transfer film that can be press to any garments to sell or sell the transfers.
- DTF Powder: The powder is necessary to melt into the inks (design) so your transfers can be press to any garments to sell or sell the transfers.
- Pretreatment: NONE. DTF does not use pretreatment like DTG required for dark garments, instead use a powder combine with the inks to make the perfect transfers for your t-shirts.
- Maintenance: Very Low. It is recommended to print at least once per week or cleans the print head three times per week or as necessary. DTF inks will not clog easily like DTG inks but still need maintenance.
- Heat Press: A Heat Press is required for pressing the transfers and also melt the powder if you want to. We recommend a size 15 x 15 or better 16 x 20 to make sure you cover all.
- Heat Press Sheets: We recommend using a Teflon sheet, parchment paper, or kraft paper. The Teflon Sheet gives the print a Gloss Finish, Parchment Paper gives the print a Semi-Gloss Finish, and Kraft Paper gives the print a Matte Finish.
- Room Temperature: It is an important factor operating any DTF Printer in a room with a temperature between 70-78 degrees.
What's NOT Included but you need:
* Computer / Laptop with Windows 7 or higher and an available USB port.
* Heat Press to press transfers and melt the powder.
MONTHLY PAYMENTS / FINANCING BY