|XS||2||32||24 - 25||33 - 34|
|S||4||34 - 35||26 - 27||35 - 26|
|M||6||36 - 37||28 - 29||38 - 40|
|L||8||38 - 29||30 - 31||42 - 44|
|XL||10||40 - 41||32 - 33||45 - 47|
|XXL||12||42 - 43||34 - 35||48 - 50|
Measure around the fullest part of your bust.
Measure around the narrowest part of your torso.
With your feet together measure around the fullest part of your hips/rear.
For Decals we offer various sizes for your convenience starting from 5 inches. The design of the decal is going to determine if the size is going to be tall/height (vertical) or wide/long (horizontal).
For T-shirts we offer various colors for your convenience. The most popular color is Black since any one can design a full color t-shirt and print it using DTG. DTG printing can also print on any t-shirt colors.
You can choose the t-shirts you want in the continue colors: White, Black, Blue, Red, Green, Yellow, Gray, Pink, Purple, Orange, Turquoise, Baby Blue, Baby Pink, Navy and Green Military.
For Decals we offer various colors on decals for your convenience. The most popular colors are White and Black. The Black is popular for any Mac book or iDevice, the White is popular for any car windows with or without tint, no matter where you put it will pop up.
You can choose the decals you want in the continue colors: White, Black, Blue, Red, Green, Yellow, Gray, Pink, Purple, Orange, Turquoise, Baby Blue, Baby Pink and Mint.
APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS FOR DECALS
Applying a decal to any soft or hard surface sometimes can be difficult if you don’t prepare and clean that surface first. This step by step instructions will help you to apply a decal or sticker easy to any soft or hard surface like cars, motorcycles, laptops, tablets, video game consoles, walls, etc.
Apply a decal or sticker to your car or any surface:
1. Clean and dry the desired surface. Note: Decals stick best to clean surfaces.
2. Make sure the transfer paper is adhered to the decal, just simply peel a little and see if is coming off.
3. Remove the backing paper slowly making sure the decal stays adhered to the transfer paper.
4. Carefully position the decal to the desired clean surface. Rub the decal from one side to other using a hard edge like a credit card to make sure the entire decal has fully adhered to the surface. Note: Once the decal sticks, it will be nearly impossible to re-position without damage the decal.
5. SLOWLY remove the transfer paper and make sure no part of the decal remains on the transfer paper.
6. DONE! Check and eliminating any air bubbles. In most cases, air bubbles can be worked to the edge of the decal. Note: If air bubbles are visible, use a pinhole to allow the air out and become virtually invisible.
Apply a BIG decal sticker to any surface:
1. Clean the surface and position your decal in the desired location.
2. Using masking tape, fix the decal in place on the shortest side.
3. Hinge the decal on the masking tape then start to remove the backing paper.
4. Begin lowering the decal back down onto the surface. Ensure you do not kink it.
5. Press the decal down whilst slowly removing the backing paper. Ensure all of the decals comes away from the backing paper.
6. Continue until all of the backing paper is removed. Press the decal down firmly using a credit card etc.
7. Peel the transfer paper away. Note that it is easier to peel the transfer paper back on itself as shown.
8. Keep slowly pulling the transfer paper back until it is all removed. Ensure you do not pull the decal off during this process.