DIY Epson XP-15000 Printer + DTF Supplies + CADlink Digital Factory 10 (NOT CONVERTED)
The XP-15000 is one of the newcomers that users have seen the value and started to use for DTF technology in combination with a rip software. Now we provide you with the printer, software, and all the DTF supplies you need to start, the only thing you need to do is DO IT YOURSELF (you need to convert it yourself). This will give you the advantage to save money, experience managing the printer, and learn more about the printer.
The T-shirt decorative industry is at a new level at this moment with DTF and this printer can be used to print Transfer Film with our special branded inks and powder to be pressed on both Dark and Light garments like cotton, polyester, blends, spandex, leather, and more. The max print area is 13 inches x 19 inches paper size A3+.
**** Before making your purchase, please make sure you understand our Refund Policy. ****
ALL SALES ARE FINAL
Included with your purchase:
- Epson XP-15000 Printer 110v (not converted to dtf)
- Able to print up to A3+ size (13" wide x 19" long)
- Epson Cd Driver
- Power Cord
- Epson book instructions
- 1 DTF Cyan Ink - 8oz
- 1 DTF Magenta Ink - 8oz
- 1 DTF Yellow Ink - 8oz
- 1 DTF Black Ink - 8oz
- 1 DTF White Ink - 16oz
- 1 DTF transfer film A3 pack - 100 sheets
- 1 DTF powder - 1LB
- 1 Cleaning Kit
- 1 CISS System (Ink tank with cartridges)
BONUS: 1 Rip Software: CADlink Digital Factory 10 DTF
1. Maintenance box tank resetter not included.
2. Don't forget to make the printer chipless.
Due to high demand, printers can take 5-10 days to get ready. Pre-orders can take 15-60 days.
Things To Know:
- Max print resolution: 5760 x 1440 dpi
- 90 nozzles x 6
CONFIGURATION FROM LEFT TO RIGHT
K = Black, M = Magenta, Y = Yellow, W = White, W = White, C = Cyan
- This configuration will allow you to print designs for both Dark and Light Garments (such as black, white, gray, blue, red, etc.) with 2 channels dedicated to the white ink which is used when printing on Dark Garments, do a white base or just print in white. Just remember due to the inherent nature of white ink, do a White Ink Circulation to keep your white ink at its best.
- T-Shirt Material Can Be Used: For best results, we recommend 100% Cotton, polyester, blends, leather, spandex, leather.
- DTF Inks: Alway use DTF inks for your DTF Printer and keep them in a safe place. You can use and re-order our branded inks.
- DTF Transfer Film: Instead of printing on the garment, you are going to print on transfer film that can be pressed to any garments to sell or sell the transfers.
- DTF Powder: The powder is necessary to melt into the inks (design) so your transfers can be pressed to any garments to sell or sell the transfers.
- Pretreatment: NONE. DTF does not use pretreatment like DTG required for dark garments, instead use a powder combined with the inks to make the perfect transfers for your t-shirts.
- Maintenance: It is recommended to print at least 3 per week or clean the print head every day or as necessary. DTF inks will not clog easily like DTG inks but still need maintenance.
- Heat Press: A Heat Press is required for pressing the transfers and also melting the powder if you want to. We recommend a size 15 x 15 or better 16 x 20 to make sure you cover all.
- Heat Press Sheets: We recommend using a Teflon sheet, parchment paper, or kraft paper. The Teflon Sheet gives the print a Gloss Finish, Parchment Paper gives the print a Semi-Gloss Finish, and Kraft Paper gives the print a Matte Finish.
- Room Temperature: It is an important factor operating any DTF Printer in a room with a temperature between 70-78 degrees.
What's NOT Included but you need to get or do:
- Get a waste tank resetter
- Make printer chipless
- Get Computer / Laptop with Windows 7, 8, or 10 with a USB port
- Get Heat Press to press transfers and melt the powder
MONTHLY PAYMENTS / FINANCING BY