Cadlink Digital Factory 10 DTF Printing (15 Days Trial) Desktop & Wide Format
STREAMLINED PRODUCTION. HIGH-FIDELITY COLOR PRINTING.
This Trial of Digital Factory 10 DTF Printing lets you try out the software at no cost for supported desktop and wide format printers. More than just RIP software, Digital Factory 10 DTF offers high fidelity color printing and professional job preparation and management tools to streamline your production workflow from start to finish and make your machines run better. DF v10 is ideal for hobbyists, power print users, and professionals with production workflow.
Works only with Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (not available for Apple products)
- Queue-based RIP and custom print modes let you automate your print workflows.
- Automatic generation of blank overprint (no need to configure in design program).
- KnockMeOut Black and Color to automatically remove backgrounds or black to match the color of garments.
- Import filters for all graphic image formats like; JPG, PNG, BMP, TIF, PSD, AI, PDF, EPS, SVG.
- Send to plugins for Corel, Photoshop, and Ai.
- Custom image editing tools, filters, and effects, to include GIMP (similar to Photoshop) included.
- Large image resampling filter.
- Single copy, tile, and step and repeat functions.
- Ability to add halftone effects as well as holes and stripes for better garments combinations (similar to white toner transfer printing).
- Hot folder and barcode support for automation/production.
- Color replacement tool and spot color support.
- CMYK + RGB workflows are supported.
- True 64-bit operating system support (Windows 7.1 / 8x / 10).
- Support for more than 20 languages, which would allow you to reach a much larger customer base.
Supported desktop printers (12" inches to 17" inches):
Epson L1800 supports 1390, 1400, 1500W
Epson R2000 supports R1900
Epson SC-P400 supports P407, P408
Epson SC-P600 supports P607, P608
Supported wide format printers (24" inches and up):
OEM Chinese printers
Titan Jet 24