AcroRIP 10 (DTGRIP 10) with USB Key Dongle for DTF, DTG, UV Printers
Last update version 10.3
Version 10.3 software (recently upgraded from Version 10.2 in July 2021) comes with a USB security dongle that works with many popular Epson-based DTF Printers, DTG Printers, and also UV Printers. Fully licensed and powered by ACRORIP.
This software is very easy to use and offers a simple interface, the same familiar interface that previous AcroRip versions had such as AcroRip V9, but loaded with more features, and fully licensed. Anyone can learn and understand how to use this RIP software very quickly. Compatible with most Epson-based DTG printers, DTF Printers and UV Printers.
One pass white and color, no need for two passes for dark t-shirt/products. Advanced features for printing on Dark t-shirts and garments.
Works only with Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (not available for Apple products)
**** Before making your purchase, please make sure you understand our Refund Policy. ****
This item doesn't have a refund policy, is a final sale.
- V10.3 NEWLY added support for Epson ET-8550, 8500
- V10.2 NEWLY added ICC Profiles made by Acrorip/DTGpro (makes color brightness and color matching so much better) - available for L1800, P600, and 1390 ** Other inks may also work well with the same profiles **
- V10.2 NEWLY added Paper Cut function: Works with 4800/4880/4900/P5000/7800/7880.
- SPEED RIP BOOST to increase the print speed of the popular L1800 by 40%.
- Custom channel settings (on V9, the channels are fixed, however with V10 you can change channels on demand and based on your custom requirements). If a COLOR (CMYK) Nozzle is clogged, the CUSTOM CHANNEL Setup feature allows CHANNEL SUBSTITUTION. For example, if yellow is clogged, use a WHITE CHANNEL and use YELLOW INK in that CHANNEL and Close the original Yellow channel. A simpler example is to change the white cartridge for a yellow one, in the working channel, and make that setting in the setup menu. This feature is useful in DTG and DTF systems to allow the use of the head, even with clogged channel(s). Basically allows you to continue to use a clogged head since you have 2 or 4 white in channels as substitutionary.
- Roll Feed Printing on Epson L1800, P400/P600/P800, and other models.
- Easy and bug-free installation (Ver 9 is more complicated and buggy to install).
- Wave Function: This is for UV printers that have Epson Printheads, to alleviate a banding issue. Allows for "wider spray".
- Updated Drivers: V9 has developed over 20 years ago, and the drivers used on V9 are old and outdated. The significance of this is that the color expressions are not as vivid on WHITE or COLORS on V9 as they are on V10 and newer versions.
- Can be used for DTF, DTG, UV printers.
- Paper size: A4, A3, A3+, A2, print by sheet, or roll.
- Dot size: Small, medium, large, mix, small + medium, medium + large
- Resolution: 360, 720, 1440, 2880, 5760
- Compatible with the following Epson printers:
-- Epson Stylus Photo 1390/1400, R2000, R3000, R1900, R2400, R2880
-- Epson EcoTank L800/L805, L1800
-- Epson SureColor P400, P408, P600, P608, P800, P6000
-- Epson Stylus Pro 3880, 3885, 4880, 4890, 4900, 3800, 4800, 7800, 7880, 7890
-- Epson Expression XP-15000
-- Epson ET-8550, 8500
More models coming soon. All available printer list here AcroRIP Supported Printers