AcroRIP 10 (DTGRip 10) with Speed Rip Boost - For DTF, DTG, UV Printers
Last update 10.2
AcroRip 10 now with Speed Rip Boost, the software comes with a USB security dongle. Fully licensed and powered by (ACRORIP / PARTNERRIP) the latest and best.
AcroRip 10 is very easy to use and offers a simple interface so that anyone can learn and understand how to use it very quickly. Compatible with most Epson-based DTF printers, DTG Printers and UV Printers.
- Only available for Windows PC and Laptops
- For DTF: Mirror image, Print first color + white. You can also print only white or only color.
- For DTG: Print first white base + color. You can also print only white or only color.
- Works only with Windows 7 / 8 / 10
As compared to AcroRip 9, version 10 software features:
- SPEED RIP BOOST to increase the print speed of the popular L1800 by 40%.
- Easy and bug-free installation (Ver 9 is more complicated and buggy to install)
- Custom channel settings. On Ver 9, the channels are fixed, however, with Ver 10 you can change channels on demand and based on your custom requirements.
- Updated Drivers
- The head cleaning function can be isolated to an individual nozzle. For example, if you have a clog in 1 channel, with Ver 10 you can select the specific channel and do custom cleaning for that channel only. With Ver 9, you have to run cleaning on all channels simultaneously, resulting in a lot of ink waste, as the ink is charged/used as part of cleaning.
- Can be used for DTF, DTG, UV printers
- Paper size: A4, A3, A3+, A2, print by sheet, or roll (if available)
- Dot size: Small, medium, large, mix, small + medium, medium + large
- Resolution: 360, 720, 1440, 2880, 5760
- Compatible with the following Epson printers:
Can see all available list here AcroRIP Supported Printers
--- Epson Stylus Photo 1390/1400, R2000, R3000
--- Epson EcoTank L800/L805, L1800
--- Epson SureColor P400, P408, P600, P608, P800
--- Epson Stylus Pro 3880,3885,4880, 4890
--- More models coming soon, contact us if you have a specific model request that is not listed above.