CADlink Digital Factory 10 DTF Desktop Edition (15 Days Trial)
STREAMLINED PRODUCTION. HIGH FIDELITY COLOR PRINTING.
More than just RIP software, Digital Factory 10 offers high fidelity color printing and professional job preparation and management tools to streamline your production workflow from start to finish and make your machines run better. DF v10 is ideal for hobbyists, power print users, and professionals with production workflow.
- Only available for Windows PC and Laptops
- Queue-based RIP and custom print modes let you automate your print workflows.
- Automatic generation of blank overprint (no need to configure in design program).
- KnockMeOut Black and Color to automatically remove backgrounds or black to match the color of garments.
- Import filters for all graphic image formats like; JPG, PNG, BMP, TIF, PSD, AI, PDF, EPS, SVG.
- Send to plugins for Corel, Photoshop, and Ai.
- Custom image editing tools, filters, and effects, to include GIMP (similar to Photoshop) included.
- Large image resampling filter.
- Single copy, tile, and step and repeat functions.
- Ability to add halftone effects as well as holes and stripes for better garments combinations (similar to white toner transfer printing).
- Hot folder and barcode support for automation/production.
- Color replacement tool and spot color support.
- CMYK + RGB workflows are supported.
- True 64-bit operating system support (Windows 7.1 / 8x / 10).
- Support for more than 20 languages, which would allow you to reach a much larger customer base.
Epson L1800, L805, L800
Epson P600, P608, P400, P408, P800
Epson R2000, R3000
Epson R1800, R1390, R1400, 1500W
Epson 3880, 3800, 4800, 4880, 7800, 7880, 9800, 9880
Epson DTG F2000, F2100
Brother DTG GTX , GTX4
Please use L1800 driver for R1390, R1400, 1500W
Please use R2000 driver for P400, P408
Please use P800 driver for 3880, 3800, 4800, 4880, 7800, 7880, 9800, 9880
More Epson printers