DTF Printer Epson P408 Direct To Film Printer + Supplies + CADlink Digital Factory 10 DTF (Bundle 5) - Free Shipping
The P408 (same printer as P400) brings more white channels and speed for a busy business that wants to use a desktop printer to print the new technology of DTF. DTF is taking the T-shirt decorative industry to a new level, and our DTF Printer Epson P408 can be used to print Transfer Film with our special branded inks and powder to be press on both Dark and Light garments like cotton, polyester, 50/50 blends, spandex, leather, and more. The Epson P408 model use 4 channel for white that makes it faster but without an ink tank, opposite to the L1800 that does have a ciss system ink tank. But hey, don't worry we will modify it to include a ciss system ink tank for none stop ink flow. NOTE: Since the printer is imported, will be 220v by default, you will need to get a 100 watts step-up converter from 110v to 220v to have the proper voltage.
The max print area is 13" wide x 19" long inches paper size A3+. Dimensions are 28" long x 13" wide x 9" height, have WIFI capabilities, and roller attachment. Using our branded inks and with low maintenance, your DTF printer will deliver superior and high-quality prints.
Included with your purchase:
- DTF Printer - Direct To Film Printer (dimensions: 28" long x 13"wide x 9" height)
- Printer ready and modified for DTF with external waste ink bottle
- Able to print up to A3+ size (13" wide x 19" long)
- WIFI capabilities
- Roller Attachment
- Epson Cd Driver
- Power Cord
- USB Cord
- Epson book instructions
- 1 CISS System Ink Tank with Dampers and Lines (you need to assemble)
- Chipless to use CISS System Ink Tank and continue printing without stop
- Support by Email, Chat, or Facebook group
- Kingdom DTF Inks - 8oz ea color, 16oz white
- DTF transfer film A4 - 50 sheets (if not available replacing will be A3 size)
- DTF transfer film A3 - 50 sheets
- DTF powder - 1 Pound
- Cleaning Kit - Cleaning solution, swabs, & syringes
- CADlink Digital Factory 10 software
Things To Know:
NOTE: Since the printer is imported, will be 220v by default, you will need to get a 100 watts step-up converter from 110v to 220v to have the proper voltage.
- Max print resolution: 5760 x 1440 dpi
- 180 nozzles x 8
CONFIGURATION FROM LEFT TO RIGHT
Y = Yellow, M = Magenta, C = Cyan, K = Black + WWWW = White
- This configuration will allow you to print designs for both Dark and Light Garments (such as black, white, gray, blue, red, etc.) with 4 channels dedicated to the white ink which is used when printing on Dark Garments, do a white base, on top or just print in white. Just remember due to the inherent nature of white ink, requiring that you shake white ink before start printing.
- T-Shirt Material Can Be Used: For best results, we recommend 100% Cotton, polyester, Blends, leather, spandex.
- DTF Inks: Alway use DTF inks for your DTF Printer and keep them in a safe place. You can use and re-order our branded inks.
- DTF Transfer Film: Instead of printing on the garment, you are going to print on transfers that can be press to any garments to sell or sell the transfers.
- DTF Powder: The powder is necessary to melt into the inks (design) so your transfers can be press to any garments to sell or sell the transfers.
- Pretreatment: NONE. DTF does not use pretreatment like DTG required for dark garments, instead use a powder combine with the inks to make the perfect transfers for your t-shirts.
- Maintenance: Very Low. It is recommended to print at least once per week or clean the print head once per week. DTF inks will not clog easily like DTG inks.
- Heat Press: A Heat Press is required for pressing the transfers and also melt the powder. We recommend a size 15 x 15 or better 16 x 20 to make sure you cover all.
- Heat Press Sheets: We recommend using a Teflon sheet, parchment paper, or kraft paper. The Teflon Sheet gives the print a Gloss Finish, Parchment Paper gives the print a Semi-Gloss Finish, and Kraft Paper gives the print a Matte Finish.
- Room Temperature: It is an important factor operating any DTF Printer in a room with a temperature below 76 degrees.
What's NOT Included but you need:
* Computer / Laptop with Windows 7 or higher and an available USB port.
* Heat Press to press transfers and melt the powder.
MONTHLY PAYMENTS / FINANCING BY