DTF Printed Transfer A3 (11.7 inches x 16.5 inches) - Printed with Your Design
DTF Transfer Film is vibrant, durable, stretchy, and easy to press! This will solve the majority of your problems, a solution is so versatile that with DTF Transfer Film and heat-press, you and your customers will be amazed and happy.
* Minimum to order 1 sheet (you will get your design already printed)
* Can do gang sheet, more than 1 design on the same sheet allow. PLEASE READ ARTWORK SPECIFICATIONS BELLOW.
*According to the manufacturers is suitable for cotton, polyester, poly-cotton, spandex, leather, flex.
* A Great soft hand feel
* Good stretch and durability
NOTE: This is not suitable for sublimated or ones that migrate fabrics.
It does not matter if you are printing on your favorite cotton t-shirt or stretchy fabrics used to make comfortable athleisure wear, these beautiful DTF Transfer Film are the perfect fit for most textiles. DTF ink formula which provides great washability, breathability, and a soft hand fit with brilliant colors and epic, bright whites, turns complex artwork into easy. Everyday jobs without the hassle of counting colors or worrying about large minimums.
DTF Transfer Film renders incredible detail with crisp, clean edges in over a million vivid colors and gradients. Here’s how to optimize your files for perfect reproduction.
Design with Transparency = NOT GOOD
Design with Light Colors = GOOD
Vector files deliver the best results, we can print up to 600 dpi. Be sure to:
1. Prepare your design on a canvas 11.75 x 16.50 with the design or designs (gang) you want, this way if we need to make it smaller to leave a bleeding border will not lose resolution.
2. Remove background
3. Don't use transparency since the software maybe not be also to see. View pictures above for a sample of not good vs good.
4. Outline all fonts
5. Convert strokes to objects
6. Export as PNG preferible. TIFF or PSD ok.
7. Files work best in RGB, CMYK, or Pantone (PMS color library codes only).