DTG Printer Epson L1800 - Direct To Garment
Our modified DTG Printer Epson L1800 can be used to print on both Dark and Light garments. The Epson L1800 is one of the most popular and affordable printers, build and easy to use. The max print area is 11.5 inches x 16.5 inches paper size A3 with our special platen 3 in 1 adjustable for Adult, Kids, and Sleeves prints. The base is fully electronic with drives and an emergency stop button for safety. The Electronic Base is 220v by default and a converter will be ship separately for USA buyers. Dimensions are 28" long x 24"wide x 13" height. Using the DTG Inks and doing maintenance is very important so your DTG Printer runs and delivers great high-quality prints for the long term.
Included with your purchase:
* DTG Printer - Direct to Garment Printer (dimensions: 28" long x 24"wide x 13" height)
* Automatic Electronic Base
* Epson Driver
* Power Cord (already attached, just need to plug to base)
* USB Cord
* 1 Empty Set of Dampers (for cleaning solution)
* 1 Empty Set of Dampers and Lines (already installed)
* Special Platen 3 in 1 (11.5" wide x 16.5" long) - Print Adult, Kids, & Sleeves NO NEED TO SWITCH PLATENS!!!
* 3 Platen Holders for Adult, Kids, & Sleeves
* Support by email, chat or Facebook group
* Online video tutorials
* Converter for USA (ship separately)
Available Print Resolutions
360 x 720 dpi
720 x 360 dpi
720 x 720 dpi
1440 x 720 dpi
1440 x 1440 dpi
2880 x 1440 dpi
Things To Know:
CONFIGURATION: (C = Cyan, M = Magenta, W = White, W = White, K = Black, Y = Yellow)
* We recommend the configuration of CMKY + WW. This will allow you to print on both Dark and Light Garments (such as black, white, gray, blue, red, etc.) with 2 channels dedicated to the white ink which is used when printing on Dark Garments. Just remember due to the inherent nature of white ink, requiring more attention/maintenance.
* Room Temperature: It is an important factor operating any DTG Printer in a room with a temperature below 76 degrees. If Humidity is too high, textile inks will begin to clog very quickly.
* T-Shirt Material: For best results, we recommend 100% Cotton or 50/50 Blends. A few brands that you can use are Bella Canvas, Next Level, Gildan Softstyle, or any other of your choice.
* Textile Inks: Alway use textile inks for your DTG Printer and keep them in a safe place. You can use recognized brands like DuPont, Image Armor, and our own that is DuPont base.
* Pretreatment: This is required for Dark Garments so the white ink can set. Light Garments don't require but when you use it you can get more bright and vivid colors.
* Pretreat Sprayer: You can use a simple plastic bottle, Wagner sprayer, or Automatic Pretreat Machine to apply pretreatment more professional for an extra 3k.
* Maintenance: Giving your DTG Printer the proper maintenance with proper cleanings is important. Please use a cleaning solution, cleaning swabs, and cleaning wipes for the best results, and try to never touch the print head.
* Heat Press: A Heat Press is required for curing textile ink after the garment is printed. We recommend a size 15 x 15 or better 16 x 20 to make sure you cover all. For lower budget heat presses you can purchase from Amazon.
* Heat Press Sheets: We recommend using a Teflon sheet, parchment paper, or kraft paper. The Teflon Sheet gives the print a Gloss Finish, Parchment Paper gives the print a Semi-Gloss Finish, and Kraft Paper gives the print a Matte Finish. (NOTE: Please don't use Kraft Paper to press Light pretreated t-shirts, this can give you a yellow box and marks)
What's NOT Included but you need:
* DTG Inks
* DTG Pretreatment for Dark and Light shirts
* DTG Cleaning Solution
* Computer / Laptop with Windows 7 or higher and an available USB port.
* Heat Press for finishing curing the final print.
* Empty Spray Bottle, Wagner Sprayer, or Machine for the DTG Pretreatment.
* Humidifier to monitor and keep the humidity above 40% in the room.
MONTHLY PAYMENTS / FINANCING BY