Waterslide Paper A4 Clear Sheets (8.3 inches x 11.7 inches) - INKJET Clear
Kingdom DTF Waterslide Paper is a solution for any grafter out there looking to create and make beautiful gifts. With waterslide paper, you can create mugs, tumblers, plates, candles, use on nails, use on toy cars, and more. Suitable on glass, ceramic, metal, wood, plastic, and more.
NOTE: This product needs to be printed with an inkjet printer.
- Pack: 25 sheets
- Sheet: Inkjet A4 (8.3 inches x 11.7 inches)
- Print Side: coated
- Back: plain
Instructions (also included in the package):
1. Select Thick Paper type on your printer and print your design.
2. Dry your design with a dryer to dry ink.
3. Spray a clear coating to protect the design.
4. Dry with a dryer a clear coating.
5. Cut your design to the desired shape.
6. Soak in water for 30 to 60 sec. and place on the surface.
7. Slowly pull the backing paper leaving the printed film on the surface.
8. Fold the backing paper or use a sponge to get excess water and bubbles from the printed film.
9. Bake at 170 F to 180 F in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Mugs, tumblers, plates, candles, phone cases, and more.
- For use on glass, ceramic, metal, wood, plastic, marble, and bamboo.
Types of Waterslide Paper you can choose:
- White (solid white background)
White waterslide paper is more suitable for designs to be put on dark surfaces, when you need a white background or to show white as part of the design.
- Clear (transparent background)
Clear waterslide paper is more suitable for designs to be put on light surfaces like glass or when you don't need a white background.
- Types: Laser or Inkjet
1. Laser: You can use a laser (toner) printer to print your designs using laser sheets and do not need to spray a clear coating to protect the designs.
*NOTE: DO NOT use inkjet sheets on your laser printer, it can damage the printer.
2. Inkjet: You can use any inkjet printer to print your designs using inkjet sheets and is necessary to spray a clear coating to protect the design.
*NOTE: DO NOT use laser sheets on your inkjet printer, it can damage the printer.