1. What type of ink use the DTF Printers?
It use DTF inks that are specific for transfer film to be use on dark and light garment like 100% cotton, polyester, blends, spandex, flex, leather.
2. Do I need white ink to print on black and dark t-shirts?
Yes, you need to have a white base in order to make black or dark t-shirts. If you don't use a white base on your design it will look dark.
3. Do I need the transfer film?
Yes, you need DTF transfer film so the DTF inks be able to print and stay on it. DTF transfer film have a coated side that holds the inks.
4. Do I need the powder?
Yes, without the DTF powder you will not be able to finish the DTF transfer or press the design.
5. What can I use to cure the powder?
You can cure the powder 6 ways.
- Using a heat press
- Using an oven
- Using a heat gun
- Using an infrared conveyor
- Using a powder shaker machine with oven
- Using a flash dryer (like the one used on screen printing)
6. What is the max print area of the DTF Printers?
Depending on the model, each model have different print area.
- A4 printer can do 8" inches wide
- A3+ printer can do 13" inches wide
- A2 printer can do 17" inches wide
- A1 printer can do 24" inches wide
7. Do you offer DTF tutorials?
Yes, we have video tutorials online that you can watch step by step on how to setup and print. Watch videos HERE
8. Do I need a heat press?
Yes, to be able to press the design on t-shirts or if you are using it to cure the powder.
9. Does the DTF Printer comes with software?
Depending on which bundle. Most of our printer bundles will include rip software (unless specify).
10. Do you offer support for DTF?
Yes, we do online support via email or chat, plus manufacturer technicians are available via chat or video call. We also have a community group that can help with questions and tips. Videos here , Group here
11. Do you ship any where?
No, we ship dtf supplies to most parts of the world, but printers and machines only to USA physical address. NOTE: check with your country customs and post office since the covid-19 continues and some countries are not allowing packages import.
1. Do you do custom orders?
Yes, you can purchase DTF transfers with your design or logo HERE
1. Do you offer wholesale prices?
Please contact us at email@example.com to check wholesale availability and send us the quantity of the product you are interested for a quote.