1. What method do you use to ship?
Products are shipped through USPS, UPS, or DHL.
- Weight of 15 oz or less is by USPS (United States Post Service)
- Weight of 16 oz or more by UPS or USPS Priority
- Heavy items will be ship only by UPS or DHL
- P.O. Box and Military Address: USPS (United States Post Service) is the only one that can be used to ship out.
NOTE: UPS and DHL DO NOT ship to P.O. Box address.
2. What is the shipping processing time?
- Inks, Consumables, or Supplies: Ships within 1-3 business days.
- Printers and Equipment (stock availability): Complete printers and bundle ships within 5-15 business days.
NOTE: We only ship orders Monday through Friday on regular business hours, except on holidays at which will be closed. In these instances, we take steps to ensure shipment delays will be kept to a minimum. We do not ship on Saturdays, Sundays or holidays.
3. Do you ship International?
Yes, we ship worldwide. Customer is responsible for all tax duty and tariffs when importing into their country.
NOTE: Because of the situation with COVID-19 (coronavirus) we encourage you to verify with your local post office, UPS, and DHL if you can receive packages.
4. Do you offer a tracking number?
Yes, all shipping prices include tracking information unless otherwise specified.
Please make sure that your shipping address is correct.
Any revisions to the shipping address must be submitted before tracking information has been received. Re-shipping due to incorrect shipping address will be at the buyers expense, Shipping is non-refundable. Multiple items purchased may be shipped together or separate depending on availability and It will not affect the shipping and handling charge. Lost packages can be claimed after 30 days (for domestic) and 90 days (for international).