Fiery / Cadlink Digital Factory 11 DTF for Wide Format & Chinese Printers - FULL VERSION
AWARD WINNER RIP SOFTWARE FOR STREAMLINED PRODUCTION AND HIGH-FIDELITY COLOR PRINTING.
More than just RIP software, Digital Factory 11 offers high-fidelity color printing and professional job preparation and management tools to streamline your production workflow from start to finish and make your machines run better. DF v11 is ideal for professionals, hobbyists, and power print users with production workflow. To see the full brochure Download Brochure PDF
Best performance with this software:
- Win 10 or 11
- CPU: Intel i3, i5, or i7 (i5, i7, or equivalent Ryzen processor recommended)
- GHz: 2.6 to 3.0GHz
- Storage: 500 HDD or 500 SSD (SSD recommended)
- RAM: 8GB and higher (recommended)
*Alternative with Parallels for Mac
Best In Class
Version 11 brings powerful new features, including Single Pass Highlight White Underbase for boosted white ink in a single printhead pass, Variable Data Wizard to instantly adjust text and images, DesignPro for direct image creation and editing, and more.
Through precise spot color matching among devices, the creation of custom print modes (ICC Profiles) and color profiles, and device driver support, Digital Factory v11 delivers exactly the colors you want, each and every time you print.
Through unique and powerful tools, including instant file customization with automatic data and image replacement, automatic job imports and sorting, automatic sending to cloud environments, and more, Digital Factory v11 reduces the investment in time and training with automation.
Featuring production tools that scale with business demands. For single jobs or full production runs, Digital Factory matches the needs of any production environment. Add-on modules are available for additional features to further expand the standard functionality.
By delivering the above features, Digital Factory allows for fewer revisions and wasted materials. Automation reduces operator error and time spent on labor and training. The solution is scalable, allowing for unlimited production environment growth. These factors all work together for a stronger bottom line for your production.
- Online Activation Code to make the trial software (installer) full version.
- Highlight White
- Single Pass Underbase
- Variable Data Wizard
- Advanced Halftone Control
- Halftone for Spot Colors
- Rasterization Control
- Color Image Blending Control
- Set Ink Order
- Print Labels Print label (QR, job/copy options, extended margins)
- Print Mode Creation
- Automatic Job Sorter
- Summa cutter registration support (ARMS)
- Integration with Corel Suite 2023, Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator 2023
- Integration with DecoNetworks
- Professional layout to design custom-sized graphics
also includes functions from v10
- Queue-based RIP and custom print modes let you automate your print workflows.
- Automatic generation of blank overprint (no need to configure in the design program).
- KnockMeOut Black and Color to automatically remove backgrounds or black to match the color of garments.
- Import filters for all graphic image formats like; JPG, PNG, BMP, TIF, PSD, AI, PDF, EPS, and SVG.
- Send to plugins for Corel, Photoshop, and Ai.
- Custom image editing tools, filters, and effects, including GIMP (similar to Photoshop) included.
- Large image resampling filter.
- Single copy, tile, and step and repeat functions.
- Ability to add halftone effects as well as holes and stripes for better garment combinations (similar to white toner transfer printing).
- Hot folder and barcode support for automation/production.
- Color replacement tool and spot color support.
- CMYK + RGB workflows are supported.
- True 64-bit operating system support (Windows 10 / 11).
- Support for more than 20 languages, allowing you to reach a much larger customer base.
Supported Wide Format Epson Printers (24" inches and up):
Epson 78xx (xx means numbers, sample 7800)
Epson 98xx (xx means numbers, sample 9880)
Chinese DTF Printers (13", 17", and 24" inches):
Kingdom DTF Knight 12™ (13" inches / XP600 printheads / Sunyung board)
Kingdom DTF Knight A3+™ (13" inches / XP600 printheads / Hoson board) - Coming soon *New model
Kingdom DTF Knight A2™ (17" inches / i3200 printheads / Hoson board) - Coming soon *New model
Kingdom DTF Knight A1™ (24" inches / i3200 printheads / Hoson board) - Coming soon *New model
Audley 24 (2 Heads)
Audley 24 (4 Heads)
Audley 24 XP (2 Heads)
Audley Mini 13
Audley TF300 Sunyung
DTF E602 (2 Heads)
DTF E604 (4 Heads)
HJD (2 Heads)
HJD (4 Heads)
Mach 2 (2 Heads)
Mach 4 x 4 (4 Heads)
Mimaki CJV150 DTF
Mutoh VJ-628X DTF
My Color (use Audley 24 driver)
Oric 2H (2 Heads)
Oric DTF 30
Oric DTF 760F
Po-Try Star 2
Focus Nebula 62F
Sublistar DTF Direct
Sublistar DTF Mini 300 Promax
Sublistar DTF Mini 300 Promax Direct
Sublistar DTF Mini 300 Promax Fluorescent
Sublistar DTF Mini 450i
Sublistar DTF PRO
Sublistar Eco Mini 300
TexTek TK-A3 Pro
Todojet A3 DTF Pro
World Color (use Audley 24 driver)
* The trial version has a longer list, you can download it and verify the printer you are looking for or contact Cadlink at 1-888-744-6522 and ask if your model can be supported.
1. Works with Windows PC 10 and 11, *Parallels for Mac. If you are looking for Parallels click H E R E
2. It may take 1-3 days (24-72 hours) to send the code.
1. (Mac M Series) are NOT supported, Mac must be an older Intel CPU-based system to use Parallels.
2. ALL SALES ARE FINAL